Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day Two

I think I'm doing okay with this. I had a few snacks here and there, but I don't think it's so bad. 

Breakfast:
a  piece of toast with butter and jelly.
 I tried to eat two, but I couldn't, my tummy isn't used to a big breakfast yet. I think it's a pretty healthy breakfast though, there wasn't much butter.

Lunch:
PB&J, cookie, water.
Again, cookies not healthy, but I don't have much of a choice. I'm bringing my own lunch tomorrow.

Dinner:
Chicken Pot Pie with a V8 fruit juice.
I do NOT think that was healthy, but it's what my dad cooked, and he would be upset if I didn't eat it, he'd already made my plate and everything. The V8 was healthy though.

Snacks and drinks in between:
Cheese dip with corn chips, cherry coke.
I figure the cheese is good for my dairy supplement and the corn chips help with my grain supplement. Like I previously said, I'm going to have soda every once in a while, so don't bash me for it.

I haven't done my exercises yet today, but I still have time. I guess I'd better get to it!




1 comment:

  1. Hhhhmmm, you might want to check the fat content on the cheese dip. It may be very high, so it's probably not a good idea to rely on that for dairy. Rather than using cheese products for dairy, go for milk or yogurt products (strawberry yogurt, chocolate milk). Just make sure the sugar content in those things isn't too high :D

    ~Sanjana

    ReplyDelete